Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your travel panic moments

Here is one of mine.

I took a bus from Taillinn to one of the islands off the coast of Estonia. During the journey, the bus drove onto a boat and all the passangers including me got off and went to the cafe of the boat.

When I went back downstairs, the busses had moved from the positions they were in, when I got out of the bus, and there were several busses which looked like the one I had taken from Tailinn. I didnt speak the local language, so spent 10 panicky minutes searching for somebody who could speak some English, and trying to remember what some of the people on my bus journey looked like. I eventually found the bus, by getting on a number of them, and looking to see if my jacket was on the seat of any of them.
    Adventures of the Spirit

When I went back downstairs, the busses had moved from the positions they were in, when I got out of the bus, and there were several busses which looked like the one I had taken from Tailinn. I didnt speak the local language, so spent 10 panicky minutes searching for somebody who could speak some English, and trying to remember what some of the people on my bus journey looked like.
    65 travel insurance

Comment

It was my childhood incident, I was going from Islamabad Pakistan to Karachi Pakistan via train. During my journey our train stopped for 15 minutes at some railway station. Me with my father get off by train on platform to purchase some food to enjoy during our journey. All of a sudden our train unexpectedly start its journey after 5 minutes. We ran back to board on our train but the train was now in motion. That was the most panic time for us because our rest of family and luggage was in train and now the train is moving without us. I was child so i started crying at that time with panic, whereas my father was shouting and requesting people who were on train to stop the train by pulling the emergency break, but all in vain. A time came when whole train was gone from platform only Last compartment which was of Guard compartment was passing, he saw us and he ordered to stop the train and thus we board back on our train. This was 10 minutes of panic which i never ever forget through out my life.
      hotels in Islamabad | hotels in Pakistan

Comment

Quite moved after reading your stories. I want to tell you one memmorial story!

At that time, I was 4 years old. I and my brother, my sister played together in the garden. We were playing. Suddenly, I found out a chicken die of being crushed by me. I was afriad. I guessed I would be hit by my parent. It's right. They hit me a lot. I explained the reason is not my plan. However, I still was hit a lot.
        vietnam travel,halong cruise, halong tours,

Comment

Working...
        X