Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Singapore Iconic Snacks Survey

Hi all,
    My team and I are currently working on a food product development project The information pertaining to this survey is absolutely critical for the continuation and success of my project. This survey will probably take 15-20 minutes and I hope you could give me your kind help in finishing this survey. I can assure you that the below link is a secure site. Your participation in this survey will be deeply appreciated. Thank you very much.

http://www.kwiksurveys.com?s=IMJDHO_640f62b6
    Last edited by Iconsg; 04-09-2011, 05:00 PM.

Give your opinions

What is your impression of Singapore? What are the foods that you think are iconic to Singapore? Iconic product is product that you will know its origin. Eg. Sushi is from Japan, Nougat is from Australia. Though there are many types of food in Singapore, many of those are also available in neighbouring countries. So, what kind of food will you bring from Singapore as gifts to your friends?

Comment

Please help

I need 14 more people to complete this project. Please help me. Thank you.

Comment

I am so curious about the survey unfortunately I am late and it is close....

Anyway hope the project is successful...^_^

Comment

Hi ,
          If you tell me more about then i can do about you.
          thanks
          Best restaurant Nottingham

Comment

Hey,
            Nice information but can you tell me more about it.
            thanks
            65 travel insurance

Comment

I am also a foreigner want to get the information of Singapore from other travelers! Therefore, I would like to send many thanks for your suggestion!
              vietnam travel,halong cruise, halong tours,

Comment

Working...
              X