Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone have any travel tips for Europe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone have any travel tips for Europe?

I am a regular American planning a trip to Europe with my brother. It will probably be a two week affair. I am looking for any tips that people might have onwhat to bring and how to "backpack" across europe as well as places to stay and monetary advice. I am a college student with limited cash flow and any advice on how to skrimp and save would be great, as well as locations that would be good to travel to.
    bed bug bites

The tour of Europe is always with full of enjoyment and there are many popular places in Europe where more and more people wants to go for travel.There are many things that you should consider in your mind before going to travel in Europe.
    A Couriers UK for Your Every Need.

Comment

Travelling in Europe with high price, of course!
      vietnam travel,halong cruise, halong tours,

Comment

Europe is an amazing and fantastic place to hang around. Last year me and my hubby had been there on our first honeymoon. It was really an amazing experience. The best thing about Europe is that there are too many car hiring companies available in every part so you need not to worry. you have to just make a simple call and you get a car within few minutes. Apart from this Europe has several attractions to visit that is why it has become one of the favorite tourist attraction.

Comment

you can visit budapest,lisbon & berlin. these are some nice place where you can find museum & architectural beauty. enjoy your tour to europe.

Comment

I think Europe tour is always with full of enjoyment and there are many popular places in Europe where more and more people wants to go for travel.There are many things that you should consider in your mind before going to travel in Europe.

Comment

Here are few pre and post things to keep in mind for European travellers.

1. Always book a package instead of manually paying for all things.
              2. Enquire about the food pricing before you sit in restaurant.
              3. Confirm all hidden and open charges before booking a hotel.
              4. Look for non-tourist destinations to buy something.
              5. Beware of street scams like buying duplicate products.

Comment

Originally posted by nxttruong View Post
                Travelling in Europe with high price, of course!
                Hello, I am little agree with you but not totally because if you made some plan before going to Europe you can save your money and travel with low budget too.
                Furnished Apartments in yanbu

Comment

I would positively suggest going with a gaggle, or a minimum of meeting up with one halfway through.
                  Golf Vacations Scotland

Comment

Working...
                  X