Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to travel to europe on a tight budget?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to travel to europe on a tight budget?

I will travel europe. I will book a hotel for 10 days in one country just to show to the embassy that i have hotel. is it possible to shorten my days to 3 days as i have to travel to other countries? Do i need to pay the 10 days or I will only pay the 3 days stay? thanks... please share ur insights too in travelling europe on a tight budget.
    embarrassing odor

Netherland is one of the countries there destination rate are cheapest as compare to other countries. There’re full of waterways, man-made canals, and beautiful scenery. Amsterdam has gorgeous lakes and attractive museums. Moreover, hotels rates are also cheapest as compare to other countries.

Comment

Travel to Europe is a dream of all because there are many countries in Europe where there are many places and cities.There are many traveling companies which provides their best packages for all and some of them are very popular because of their services.
      A Couriers UK for Your Every Need.

Comment

Europe is one of the most beautiful places and everyone dream of Europe vacation. There are many hotels that provide beautiful and entertaining view so, you can enjoy your vacation more

Comment

By having a proper planning on your vacation trip you can enjoy a great time there.

Last edited by Saniya; 02-10-2015, 08:24 AM.

Comment

Europe visit can be the dream visit for many of the people but I want to state that instead of visiting in tight budget .Wait for few time as you have enough money to spend over your tour you will have more fun than ever before
            miami beach restaurants

Comment

I don't know where is the cheapeast country to travel in Europe? I want to take a visit to one of country in Europe. However, my budget is quite tight.
              Thank you
              vietnam travel,halong cruise, halong tours,

Comment

Stay at Hotel Mongas in Dalhousie, is ideal for those who just want to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
                Dalhousie hotels
                hotels in Dalhousie

Comment

Traveling is a passion for many people and also Traveling to Europe is always an exciting.There are many popular places at there where many people wants to go for travel and also many popular countries at there.Many traveling companies around the world which provides their best tour packages.

Comment

On a really tight budget? Consider couch surfing...
                    Couch surfing isn't just a means of accommodation; it is an entirely new way to travel. You get to see the world through local residents, not hotel concierges or guidebooks. But what is most profound about the whole experience is the trust that naturally exists.
                    Learn more about it at:
                    CouchSurfing – The world’s largest travel community

Comment

Working...
                    X