Travelling Without Camera!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travelling Without Camera!

Travelling with camera is very funny and exciting too but what without camera? Have you ever travelled without camera and missed beautiful scene? Dont ask about me poor girl who does not have camera but have to travell, I have so many stories.
    Leave my stories, tell yours!

You should share some of yours, I'm sure that you have some good ones.

I always travel with my camera, so I don't really have this sort of problem. I can say that I wish I had my camera everytime that I've seen a celebrity, but I didn't expect to see them so I didn't bring a camera.

Comment

Ya, I should have written at least one!
      That was my first visit to Kathmandu, I was with my mother. We had gone Pashupati temple which rarely opens. That time it was open, I could see whole body of Pashupati's statue but I didnt have camera. If i had camera and I would have taken that picture , I could earn good money.

Comment

I have missed alotof memories by forgetting my camera. I hate that then I have to go and buy a disposable camera which isn't all that great.

Comment

God I hate disposable cameras! They are so sucky.

Comment

Cameras is the best way to memorize everything because if you are travelling without camera you could miss a lot of memories and capture your special moments.

Comment

Yeah, that's right!

Camera will help us keep the memorizable sceneries. We can see them when we want. If travelling without camera, it is not interesting.
              vietnam travel,halong cruise, halong tours,

Comment

I can’t leave without camera to any place because I want captured all those moments which I spend there.

Comment

What about the weariness that comes with taking photos? an obsessive tick that makes us snap photos before we have fully understood or taken in the moment. This weariness has overtaken me twice in my life. With it came the urge to pack next to nothing, to travel with the lightness of a few t-shirts, running shoes, a worn pair of jeans.

Comment

Working...
                  X