Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your favorite place to spend a vacation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As per my choice Goa is the best place to spend vacation period.
    Luxury India Tours ,Luxury India Tour Package,Private India Tours , India Luxury Tours,Luxury tours of India

Comment

Nice Post !!!Alabama is best place to visit.i would like to prefer to spend vacation in the Montogomery,Al.There are many beautiful historical and adventures places which are offer fantastic experience.

Comment

For a vacation in winters Dubai is a fabulous place with a lot of attractions and the things which keeps it good and at the same time thinking of all that is a good thing for getting ideas.
        When it comes to my traveling i usually use fort lauderdale to boca raton that stays quite reasonable for me.

Comment

Amos! i do agree with you sharing is best way for increasing your knowledge. Here you told about your Dubai's tour right? Let us know about your experiences.

Comment

Alien! I agree with Amos. Dubai is a fabulous place for winter holidays. There are the a lot of most famous and major attractions there. Many people come here to enjoy the holiday. So I want to share a few names of interest places in Dubai.
            1- The Dubai Mall
            2- Wild Wadi Water Park
            3- Emirates Towers
            4- Dubai Dolphinarium
            5- Mushrif Park

Comment

Originally posted by Sami321 View Post
              Alien! I agree with Amos. Dubai is a fabulous place for winter holidays. There are the a lot of most famous and major attractions there. Many people come here to enjoy the holiday. So I want to share a few names of interest places in Dubai.
              1- The Dubai Mall
              2- Wild Wadi Water Park
              3- Emirates Towers
              4- Dubai Dolphinarium
              5- Mushrif Park
              I must say sami321! Here you shared a massive info about Dubai's attractive region. Wild Wadi Water Park.....! yeah its sounds to be very interested I am keen of to know about this region as well. Sami321! would you like to share some details of this park and what kind of activities could we have there. Please do share some images as well.....
              Last edited by Alien; 11-28-2014, 10:43 AM.

Comment

That seems like a good source of a lot especially during a sense that helps things a lot. For me maid of the mist boat tour is one of those things that comes around us and helps the general activities.

Comment

Ma favourite place to spend this vacatio

I would like to see Kashmir which is often called the heaven on earth because of its scenic beauty.A trip to Srinagar wouldn't be complete without taking a few side trips out into the glorious Kashmiri countryside (after all, Kashmir isn't called the "Switzerland of India" for nothing!).

It's filled with flowers in spring and snow in winter Pretty Kashmiri villages with traditional wooden houses and colorful rooftops can be seen along the way. These popular tourist places in Kashmir are good starting points. The easiest way of getting there is to hire a car and driver. Your hotel or houseboat owner will be able to readily arrange tours. Otherwise, if you're on a budget, the state bus company runs day trips. Tickets can be booked from the Tourist Reception Center in Srinagar.
                  Last edited by speechmart; 04-25-2015, 05:55 AM.

Comment

speechmart, I must say Kashmir is a beautiful destinations to explore on earth. You are right it is the Switzerland of India. I also visited this paradise last summer holidays with my family after completing our niagara falls bus trips. It is one of the most visited destinations of this country that attracts the people because of its incredible natural beauty.

Comment

My favourite place to spend vacation in Panama City Beach,Florida. It is very beautiful and awesome place for vacations. Every year many tourists love to visit this place and enjoy the holidays.
                      panama city beach resort

Comment

my favorite place is Orange Beach, Alabama to spend a vacation. It is very beautiful and wonderful place for vacation.
                        Orange Beach Resort

Comment

The whole world is beautiful and everyone likes tourism. It depend on your budget to enjoy different places.

Comment

Guys! Really, Orange Beach is a nice place for visit. But I have never been there. I have heard about it. Niagara Falls is my favorite waterfall. I had spent a great time there and enjoyed the different activities there. Guys! Would you like to share about Orange Beach with me? So I can go there in next free time.

Comment

Florida is my most favorite one destination on earth. Now I have a plan to go to there during my I have a plan to take san francisco bus tours from los angeles with my few family members for enjoyment. once with my few friends to enjoy holidays. I am so happy for it. I am sure we will have really awesome time there. I want to capture many images of this natural places in my camera. In my point of view it is a perfect destination to enjoy family holidays. What will you say about it?

Comment

My favorite place to spend vacation are hill stations but i love Rishikesh the most for River Rafting.

Comment

Working...
                                X