Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which continent is the most interesting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which continent is the most interesting?

Alot of factors may influence us in our favourite spot in the world. Tell us a little about why you have choosen that continent?
    North America
    0%
    South America
    0%
    Europe
    0%
    Asia
    0%
    Middle East
    0%
    Australia & Oceania
    0%
    Central America
    0%
    Africa
    0%
    Latin America
    0%
    Caribbean
    0%
    Administrator

I must say Thailand

Famous for their warm smiles, the Thais are some of the world's most patient and peaceful people. Called “The Land of Smiles”, Thailand has a wonderful race known for their their natural charm, hospitality, and happy temperament. Buddhism certainly plays a big role in the country’s culture. The Thais believe the importance of goodness to fellowmen and nature in order to attain happiness.

Thailand is one of the top destinations in Asia for me

Comment

Defintely Caribbean is the best out there in terms of great beaches. There are other bases infact.
      Romantic Cape Cod Bed and Breakfast

Comment

Hi Rony

Yea the caribbean is a very beautiful place for both families and love couples etc
        Administrator

Comment

LatinAmerica

LatinAmerica have conditions to save the world. Many scientifics believes about this theory, due their natural reserves , water reserves, without contamination, climate, capacity to generate foods ( fertile extense lands ), and far of the eventual war.

I believe in this teory only 50%.

promoting Buenos Aires, perhaps your next destination ! Also discover all latinamerica !
          Buenos Aires Travel information and resources

Comment

Of course Turkey! Historic and natural beauties are exhibiting themselves with the huge generousity.
            And there is also a proffessional guide here To assist you..

Comment

Europe is my favorite one because there are many beautiful places
              Last edited by adrina34smit; 06-24-2015, 10:47 AM.

Comment

Asia is most interesting continent because it is loaded with beautiful landscapes, adventure places, high peaks, deep oceans, historical places, people who welcome you very warmly, hospitality and lot of interests.
                hotels in Islamabad | hotels in Pakistan

Comment

I think Asia is one of the most beautiful content in the world because it has some good and outstanding place are located. Europe is also good.

Comment

I want to say that Australia is the attractive continent which I want to discover. With rich kinds of animals build up the diversification of this continent
                    vietnam travel,halong cruise, halong tours,

Comment

I will say entire regions of Africa and Australia will be quite attractive for me. These regions are full of natural diversities which always attract people towards it.
                      Holiday Packages Broome | Holiday Broome

Comment

Asia is the place of different culture ,religion, beaches , hill station and many more other beautiful places

Comment

In my opinion, Asia is the best. There are many country/city with diverse and featured cultures, epic histories, distinctive nations, many wonderful places to explore.

I'm Vietnamese. Hope you like my country.
                          HANOI NONPROFIT HOUSE

Address : 17b Hang ga str, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi
                          Tel :0946888804, Fax : 0932346745
                          Email : hanoinonprofithouse@gmail.com

Comment

Definitely Asia, North America and Europe are the favourite destinations of all travelers. China, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Thailand in Europe and France, Spain, Turkey and Italy are most traveled destinations in Europe.

Comment

For me its Asia, because they are rich in cultures and traditional beliefs.
                              Wayfarer Beach House

Comment

Working...
                              X