Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Places to Visit in Venice?

Hello

I am planning my next vacation to Venice. Can anyone please suggest me the best places that I must visit in Venice?

I would say that Venice is one of most promising one place for all nature lovers. I also had good time there and here going to suggest few names and i am sure will like them as well as i liked and had good time there. One of them is Grand Canal, which is an amazing place and tourists could enjoy boating and could enjoy sightseeing there.

Comment

Top 10 Things to Do in Venice:-
      Get Lost in Venice
      Visit St. Mark’s Basilica
      See St. Mark’s Square When it’s Empty
      Take the #1 Vaporetto for a Grand Canal Tour
      Watch a Glass-Blowing Demonstration on Murano Island
      Tour the Doge’s Palace
      Take the Elevator to the Top of the Campanile
      Wander the Streets of Burano Island
      Take a Hike on Torcello Island
      Window” Shop at the Rialto Market
      Best travel company in Delhi , Cheap International Tour Packages , Reputed travel agencies in Delhi

Comment

Alien! You have shared beautiful images of Venice. I really like it. Anyway, Let me share those places names which are best in Venice for traveling.
        Rialto Bridge
        San Marco Campanile
        Grand Canal
        San Giorgio Maggiore
        Ca' Rezzonico
        Ca' d'Oro

Comment

I personally like Dorsodoro a lot, easy walk to San Marco.
          Buy online grocery in Dubai - Freshculture.me

Comment

Venice is a best city for vist as travelling point of view. It is a home of plenty most exciting places for having enjoyment but I have a good experience of Murano because I have been there many of the times in my whole life and every time had lots of fun there. It is a best place where you can enjoy real charm of nature beauty. Thousands of visitors go there annually with family and kids and enjoyed their holidays. I want to know about your favourite destination?

Comment

I am going to share with you, my most favorite destinations names of Venice.
              Rialto Bridge
              San Marco Campanile
              San Giorgio Maggiore
              Lido di Venezia
              Giardini della Biennale

Comment

Images are really nice and worth seeing for me and for all others too. after watching them all myself forcing to me to go there again and again. So thanks for it and surely i will love to go there around the world again and again. by the way, buddy what you would say about the grand canyon south rim bus tour?

Comment

Working...
                X