3-day tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3-day tour

I am going t take a 3 day guided tour with my uncle and his wife. We are really excited and quite happy for this tour because the first time we are taking one tour together. I am sure I will spend a great time there and enjoy lots of fun. If any member wants to give any suggestion about this tour then must suggest me freely.

Jesse, Here is a problem buddy, no doubt your shared link is really nice but the thing is that I think mistakenly you have forgotten to add where you are going and from where. If you will add something about that then buddy definitely we will reply you in a nice way. I will see your views about that after mine grand canyon south rim bus tour to LA.

Comment

Jesse12, i will say your uncle is very lucky that he will enjoy 3 day in this tour. I am going to suggest you some names of places where he can go. the names are: Corning Museum of Glass, the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, Lincoln Memorial and White House. These are included in your uncle tour. I hope he will come back with great and good memories.

Comment

Working...
      X