Venice attractions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Venice attractions

Venice is a once promising destination in the map of the world. it is the most beautiful city of Itay. In this city, there are really nice places. Let me share some alluring attractions names of this city.
    Rialto Bridge
    Grand Canal
    Santa Maria Gloriosa dei Frari
    Lido di Venezia
    Giardini della Biennale
    Torcello Cathedral

Any idea about travel package to new york.

All of these places that you have mentioned here are really nice and worth seeing for me. I am so sure that this would be a great time. I will also like to make a move around it after my grand canyon bus tour. as i heard that this is the city of water and people love to have some fun there. so will move for it.

Comment

Jesse12....! I will love to say that you have shared such a nice attractions names with all of us which views very amazing and cool. These shared all places are the best for visit but now I have a plan to go to Grand Canal in the next week of this month. I am so happy for it and I hope we will came back with a lot of pleasant memories. Before going, I want to see some images of this place. Anyone cane you help me in this situation?

Comment

Why not Phillip here I am going to share some images of Grand Canal with all of you.

I hope theses images will fascinate you.

Comment

Hery! I am going to say that you have shared fabulous superb images of Grand Canal which are the alluring attraction of this destination. the charming views of this attraction have attracted the attention of travelers and force them to explore this place again and again. I am sure he will and a nice item there and enjoy these views with his own eyes.

Comment

Hery, You had shared great images of Grand Canal. I like your shared images and will say it is an ideal place to enjoy a romantic boating. I hope I will try to visit it again with my Wife who will come back from the London trip. We will go there in the start of January.

Comment

Venice is unlike any other city in Europe or, for that matter, the world. Virtually unchanged in appearance for more than 600 years, the City of Canals looks more like something out of a picture book than a modern metropolis.
              1. Bridge of Sighs
              2. San Giorgio Maggiore
              3. Ca' d'Oro
              4. Santa Maria della Salute
              5. Ca' Rezzonico
              6. Piazza San Marco
              7. Rialto Bridge
              8. Doge's Palace
              9. Grand Canal
              10. St. Mark's Basilica & Campanile

Best dentist n delhi | jewellery chain making machine
              Same Day Agra Tour by car | Same day agra tour by train | golden triangle tour 3 nights 4 days | golden triangle tour 5 nights 6 days | Taj Mahal Private Tours

Comment

Working...
              X