Toronto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toronto

Toronto is always my most favourite one travel destination around the world. I love this destination due to its alluring attractions like CN Tower, Royal Ontario Museum, Ripley's Aquarium of Canada, Lake Ontario and many others. I have personally visited there only twice time in my whole life and had lots of fun there. I have captured many images there. I will love to go there again if I get any chance. What do you know about it?

I will head towards the cherry blossom tours and then after taking my this tour, i will move for Toronto. I am the biggest fan of it and just want to spend my time so much there. I will surely have a good time there. as you have shared its impressive names of attractions as well.
    Last edited by Mavishh; 02-17-2017, 07:57 AM.

Comment

Johsaf! Your post shows that you are the biggest lover of this destination and it's your most favorite attractions. No doubt which attractions names you have shared here those are awesome attractions there. I also like this destination and must move ahead there after coming back from my Tours from las vegas. I also explore added all of these places names which you have shared in your post.

Comment

Toronto

Toronto city is in Ontario. But have no experience about it. Johsaf! You shared all the name of attractions in Toronto. I am free from my college in these days so let's make a plant to go Toronto for enjoying with with my all friends. And mostly visit there those place which names shared the Johsaf, with all of us its beautiful attractions for enjoying there. I am hopeful it will be a memorable experience for me.

Comment

Working...
        X