historical places

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• historical places

I love to the historical places for visiting and in all over the world. I explored many historical places all over the world and have a great experience about it. There is some names of places for visiting which are I explored in my whole traveling life.
    Easter Island.
    The Colosseum and Forum.
    Angkor Wat.
    Taj Mahal.
    The Great Wall of China.
    Taj Mahal was my last experience to the historical place after taking to the bus tour from washington dc to new york. You have any experience about these places.

What a co-incident I am also a huge lover of historical places and love to visit such kind of places at first when ever I enjoy a tor of ant destination. So I also have visited all these historical places except Taj Mahal. Still I never visited Taj Mahal ever. But I am so curious to visit this world famous tourists attractions. Now I have taken a firm decision that after coming back from my san francisco to yellowstone tour I will take a tour of this attraction with my cousin.

Comment

REBECCA! you have shared nice names list of historical places. Both of you shared mind bowing information with all of us. I would like to share one thing with all of you that my father is a big lover of historical places. He do much travel around the world to explore this kind of places. All information which you shared with all of us I must share with my father and next time I wanna go with him to explore historical place. I hope it will be good experience for me.

Comment

I am happy to your quick replie and you liked my shared stuff which I shared with all of you. I am a big lover of travling and love to explore the historical places during my journey. Roderick! You have a good plane for going to these place which I shared in my post I am sure you also will spend a good and memorable time there.

Comment

Taj Mahal is a most beautiful and historical landmark of India. It is most promising one destination among the history lovers. It is also famous destination and my favourite too. I have been there before mine New york to niagara bus tours only twice time in my whole life but I have an awesome experience there. I think you should go there once in your future life if you like to see historical places all over the world and get more information about its history.

Comment

Working...
          X