Victoria Peak!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Victoria Peak!!

Victoria Peak is a mountain which is in Hong kong. There are many kinds of things to there for enjoyingEnjoy the Victoria Harbor View, A ride on the Peak Tram, Making wax models, are the famous things to do there. Most visitors like the A ride on the Peak Tram because It is very cool and very much interesting of this mountain. I explored there after come back to mine bus tours to yellowstone national park and it was a great time for me. What's your views all of you about this Victoria Peak???

yeah, This is one of the most popular attraction called Victoria Peak. I have been visited there more than two times in my life last time i was there before my bus tour from new york to niagara falls. That was a nice time for me and this is best place for enjoying hiking and other activities. So what say what you have enjoyed there?

Comment

Victoria Peak is new thing for me. I am heard about it first time through all of your posts. According to both of your information it is very attractive and attention grabbing place for travelers. I like to visit this kind of places. I must go there after ending my exams. I hope it will be good for me and I will have great time there.

Comment

Victoria Peak is a well known destination of Hong Kong. It is most promising one destination for all nature and adventure lover. It is famous for its incredible beauty and its surrounding attractions to more prominent it. I also visited there for having enjoyment. if you want to go there then I will suggest you must explore its nearest attrctions and make their journey more memorable.

I am so much excited about my Niagara falls tours from NYC

Comment

Working...
        X