No announcement yet.

Los Angeles Tour will play attractions to start your trip to the United States

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Los Angeles Tour will play attractions to start your trip to the United States

Los Angeles is the United States and the West will travel to the city and attractions,Los Angeles sunshine beach,sports car beauty will let you come to the beginning of the full experience of the United States Tanabata.Here is the paradise of vacation,the holy place of shopping,the concentration of food around the world,the classic Hollywood film,the birthplace of the US drama!Next,let us explore 11 attractions that Los Angeles must not miss.

1,Griffith Observatory

The Griffith Observatory is one of the world's leading observatories.

The Griffith Observatory,located at the top of the park,is one of the best places to take a picture of Hollywood's Hollywood signage.

Museum of the various astronomical knowledge,because with the demonstration tool,although it is high in English,slowly can read some,very interesting.

2,Pasadena

Pasadena is a medium-sized satellite city in the Greater Los Angeles area,where the protagonists live in Pasadena,the famous American drama"The Big Bang Theory".

Pasadena is famous for its annual Rose Bowl and annual roses 1,and is also home to many technology and cultural institutions,most notably the California Institute of Technology.

Cityscape

Personally feel that if there is time,be sure to runaway downtown Los Angeles,in fact,is the subway red line or purple line 7th Street to Union Station this paragraph.The house is a better than a nice,Gothic,Baroque,new art,cubism...a variety of styles arranged in combination.

The station's waiting hall has been featured in the"Blade Runner","Quartet","Rainman"and other films with its charming artistic decorations.And for me,the most attractive to me or its lights and windows,the design of the beauty and atmosphere in one.

In front of this at first glance is a strange building is Walt Disney Concert Hall Disney concert hall.The concert hall has become a landmark building with its challenging geometric and peculiar and irregular stainless steel façade.

4,Little Mexico City

From the Union Station subway station,through the road is a small Mexican city.Compact,colorful and no car,this historic area still retains the mark of the Spanish-Mexican mark.And here it can be said that the birthplace of the Los Angeles city:before the site of Mexico,but Mexico was colonized by Spain,leaving a lot of traces of Spain.Later,the United States to buy down here,and gradually developed into today's city of angels.

Ovila Street is the oldest and shortest street,not to Mexico,in this street you can enjoy authentic Mexican food,buy traditional Mexican products.

You can enjoy fried tortillas here,buy handmade candy,and have a small folk customs and small ornaments.

5,Santa Monica Beach

Santa Monica Beach has both stylish and relaxing atmosphere.

There are Los Angeles's most famous terminal carnival,including Ferris wheel,roller coaster,pirate ship,air suspension and so on recreational projects.

Santa Monica invincible sunset!More Los Angeles Travel Information Click here to learn more.

Well, I must say that this is one of the most amazing and beautiful things for having some fun there a lot. I will like to say that this is going to be a great way of fun after my tours cherry blossom. So just keep it more up and have a great time there ahead.

Comment

Working...
    X