US Capitol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US Capitol

US Capitol is a beautiful and alluring building in USA. Last week, when I have explored some attractions of USA before my bus from nyc to niagara falls. Then I have got a chance to explore this building at night. At night time, this building looking more beautiful. Let me share one image of this place which I have there at night time.

I am quite happy to know that you have shared such a nice and most impressive information with all of us which is really good. I also spent good time there during my trip. It was a memorable moment of my life while I was captured many beautiful and gorgeous images of this place in my camera. I hope you will spent good time there.

Comment

That's a beautiful view of US Capitol building, i personally had enjoyed its mesmerizing views. That building is also known as Capitol Hill that building was completed in 1800. That's a marvelous creation and as its beautiful from outside its also beautiful form inner side its interior is beautiful.

Comment

US Capitol is one of from luxurious and famous attractions of DC. I really like this place and had been there with my mates in this cherry season. This was a really great experience for me and has a mind-blowing time as well. I like its building and its structure. Let me know what you will like to say about this?

I am also very excited for bus trips from boston to Niagara falls.

Comment

Jesse12! you have shared nice image of US capitol. It is a beautiful and alluring building in USA. I really like this place and I wanna go there with my family. When my come back after completing east coast vacation packages. It is very attractive for visitors. Mostly travelers visit there with family, friends and some one special annually. I hope it will be good experience for me.

Comment

Alien! You shared very cool and fabules image of US Capitol with all of us. US Capitol is a beautiful and attractive destination for exploring. I also visited there with my whole family and enjoyed a good time there. I also love to its builidings and its structure for exploring and spend a good time there.

Comment

Working...
            X