Make a plan!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make a plan!!

I have made a plan to take tours to yosemite from los angeles with my whole family members. Because it I think it is the best way for fun. In this tour, we can enjoy the beauty of the los angeles and its nightlife and explored different kinds of other places there. What are your plans for these days?

I must say yo7u have made a good plan for having fun with your family, I am sure about this because my aunt family had enjoyed this and had a blast off memories there. They all said this Yosemite National Park, and Tunnel View, have increased charm of their visit. Do let me know what you think which will increase your tour charm?

Comment

Well, Guys, I am so sure that this is going to be a great way of fun for all of us to having some fun there. I will also be there after my bus from nyc to niagara falls ny and now will like to visit Yosemite national park and its other points too. So best of luck to you too and try to capture some mesmerizig stuff about it.

Comment

I never taken this sort of tour in my whole life even I heard about it through your post. After watching your shared link I feel that it is a best way for having fun so I have decided that I must try this tour after finishing my niagara falls tours from nyc at least once in my future life as soon as possible. I am so happy for it. I am so sure that it will be a really great time for us and will came back with a lot of pleasant memories.

Comment

REBECCA! you have make good plan to take tour of tours to yosemite from los angeles. It is the best way for spent some time together. Both of these places is the most famous destinations of California. I would like to say that best of luck to you for this and you must try to capture images during this tour. I hope it will be good for you and you will have great time there and come back with smiley face from there.

Comment

I am happy to see the quicke replies from all of you about my plan of tours to yosemite from los angeles. I am very excited fo go there and sure it will a good time for me. I will enjoy there all attractions of this city and captured the beautil views on my camera. After come back from this journey I will share my good exprience with all of you.

Comment

Yeah good plans and its seems like you will have pretty good time with your family. Go and don't forget to share your Experinces with us REBECCA like other members, i would also love to know.

Comment

Working...
              X