National Museum!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• National Museum!!

National Museum is the most famous and attractive place for visiting in the JAPAN. I also visited there after come back from bus tours to yellowstone national park and enjoyed its attractions there very much. I have a great experience to this journey and captured a lot of images on my camera.

My uncle is also going to take a tour of Japan within few days. He will go for the tour of this country only for the sake of vising the museums and historical attractions. There are lots of museums names which he had added in his bucket list and he will visit there. Like as Tokyo National Museum, Mori Art Museum, The National Art Center, National Museum of Modern Art, and lots of others he will visit there. Do you know about all these museums?

I have a plan to take west coast tour.

Comment

Japan is one of the prettiest regions of the world where people could have a great time there. i will surely like to make a move around it after my Niagara Falls tours, cause i will be free for a month and this is going to be a great way for sure.

Comment

National Museum is my favorite attraction in Japan for exploring there. I have memorable exprience to this place and it was very great for me. I shared some images of Museum which I captured during my explore hope all of you will like it.

Comment

last night my uncle came back from his tour of japan and he was so happy after this tour and was telling me an interesting travelling story. Which impressed me a lot. After that I saw the images which you have shared I am feeling so curios to visit these places. SO I have also decided that soon i will go for the Japan tour and will explore these museums in my tour.

Comment

REBECCA...! I totally agree with you that National Museum is a most amazing and interesting place for visit around the Japan. Millions of traveling and history lovers go there annually and have really great experience there. I had a great time there but I will love to make a tour there for again and again. I think you should go there once in your future life.

I also enjoyed my nyc to tennessee with my beloved.

Comment

Working...
            X