Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the attractions of Washington DC tours?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are the attractions of Washington DC tours?

Washington has a lot of tourist attractions,such as the Washington Monument,the Capitol,the White House,the Pentagon,the Lincoln Memorial,and so on.And each of the attractions of the high visibility,but also has a very high tour significance,but because the attractions are too popular,the number of visitors is also very much more,if you do not want to go with these attractions,then you may wish to go To the text of these places,also has a very high visibility and tourist attractions of the attractions.

National Aerospace Museum

The National Aeronautics and Astronautical Museum,opened in July 1976,is located in the southeastern part of Washington,DC,the United States National Aeronautics and Space Museum is the world's premier museum on the flying of the museum,the visibility is naturally nothing,the monthly museums are Able to receive up to 10 million viewers.The first year of the National Aerospace Museum,the number of visitors to more than 10 million people,also set a record of the United States Museum of the highest.The National Aeronautics and Astronautics Museum is the world's largest flying museum,a modern building made of glass,marble and steel.

There are 24 exhibition halls in the National Aerospace Museum,which covers an area of??18,000 square meters.In the museum's various exhibition halls,show the history of flying in the history of the various types of aircraft,rockets,missiles,spacecraft,and the famous pilots,astronauts used artifacts.In addition to the volume is too large to use the model,the vast majority of exhibits are precious original or spare in kind.And the National Aeronautics and Space Museum and other museums are very different,that is,in the museum exhibits no"do not hands"signs,the audience can operate their own hands,the audience and journalists can shoot the exhibits.

International Museum of Women in the Arts

The International Museum of Women's Art is the most unique female art museum in the United States,a museum dedicated to the production of female artists.The museum's exhibitions include visual,performance and arts.Located in Washington,DC,the International Women's Art Museum in 1981 by Wallace and Wilhelmina Holladay co-founded,in 1987 began to open to the outside world.This museum was originally created to reform the history of traditional art,to explore and praise previously ignored women artists,to ensure that women artists in contemporary art position.

The International Museum of Women's Art has a total of 7,322 square meters,and the museum's predecessor was the site of the Church,which has been included in the list of US registered historical heritage.The collection of international women's art museums has reached more than 4,000 pieces,these works are about from 1000 artists works,works from the 16th century to the present,mainly for painting,sculpture,paper and decorative arts,which the oldest Of the collection is the Italian painter Lavinia Fontana in 1580 created by the"portrait of a lady."The most popular works in this museum are co-authored by American painters and printmakers Mary Cassat,Mexican female painter Frida Carlo and French painter Elizabeth Vieja LeBron and others.

National Gallery of Art(National Gallery of Art)

The National Museum of Art in Washington,DC is a rather famous art museum,which is part of the American government and is governed by the Smiths Association.The building is divided into two parts,in 1978 opened the Art Museum East Building is a modern style of the triangle building;and in 1941 the opening of the Art Museum West Building for the neoclassical architecture,with ancient Greek architectural style,Two buildings connected by the underground channel.

The National Museum of Art is free of charge throughout the year and is a truly public art museum with more than 40,000 collections in this art gallery,a museum of art in the United States.The collection includes the ancient medieval to modern,American colonial era to the modern important oil paintings,sculptures,prints and sketches,including Da Vinci,Raphael,Manet,Monet,Van Gogh,Picasso and other master works.

Crime Museum

The museum was founded in 2008,this special museum is located in the United States capital Washington District of Pennsylvania,the museum is a private museum,the museum is mainly committed to the United States criminology and penalties,mining people since the medieval criminal psychology,Major criminal events and punitive measures.

What are the attractions of Washington DC tours?More travel information Click here to learn more.

NIAGARA FALLS TRIP FROM NYC - TAKE A DIFFERENT TRIP WITH A GUIDED BUS TOUR

NIAGARA FALLS TRIP PLANNER - BEST PLACE FOR HONEYMOON

ROAD TRIP TO YELLOWSTONE - PLANNING THE VACATION OF A LIFETIME

BEST TIME TO GO TO NIAGARA FALLS

Kevin123! After reading your post I am impressed because you shared very useful and nice stuff about Washington DC and its attractions with all of us. I also visited there many time and spnend great time there last time I visited there after come back from tours from las vegas to los angeles with my mates. I love to its all attractions and wnat to go there again and again.

Comment

I have a plan to take a tour of Washington DC with my parents. I like your shared stuff and want to get some more views from you sides because I want to make this tour remarkable for me and for my parents. I want some suggestions from you guys that what to there, which will make our journey, full of fun and excitement?

My west coast tour was superb.

Comment

Alizay! There is some thing really nice you are going making a plan go going for Washington DC for enjoying a good time there. I also visited there and love to its attractions which are best for enjoying a haevy fun there. United States Capitol and Capitol Hill, National Air and Space Museum, National Museum of Natural History and Washington National Cathedral are most famous and best attractions for spending a good time there.

Comment

I am going to mention the names of some most interesting and fabulous things that you can enjoy on this amazing destination and could make their journey more memorable. Those names are:

United States Capitol
          National Mall
          National Museum of Natural History
          National Zoological Park
          United States Botanic Garden
          Theodore Roosevelt Island

Comment

Working...
          X