Famous attractions of Italy!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Famous attractions of Italy!!

I am making a plan for going to the Italy with my whole family after ending the houston tours and attractions. My friend shared with me some names of famous attractions for enjoying a memorable time there. I shared names with all of you now all of you share with me your views about these attractions.
    Piazza della Signoria.
    Blue Grotto.
    Rialto Bridge.
    Boboli Gardens.
    Colosseum.

I would like to say that you have shared cool attractions of Italy with all of us. I like them and would lie to talk about Colosseum and Blue Grotto. Both of them are mine favorite and have a great time there always. Do let me know what will you like to say about these places? have you ever been there in your life?

What say about west coast tours?

Comment

Honestly speaking, your shared all these attractions are the best for visit as travelling point of view. I also enjoyed myself while I was visiting this sort of places. I am sure your shared list about attracts are the best for all fun and trvelling seeker. Now I am busy at acadia national park tour. I must share my personal experience with you all after coming back from this tour.

Comment

REBECCA! Frankly speaking, you have shared the nice and tremendous attractions names of Italy here. Boboli Gardens and Colosseum is my favorite attractions which I want to explore in Italy again and again. By the way, which attractions names you have shared here. Have you explored all of these attractions personally in your life?

Comment

Famous attractions of Italy are
          Verona Arena,
          Herculaneum,
          Elba,
          Gran Paradiso National Park,
          Palazzo Ducale
          Trevi Fountain,
          Santa Maria delle Grazie,
          La pelosa,
          Dolomites,
          Mount Etna

Comment

ademar! I would like to say that you have shared nice names list of Italy famous attractions with all the members. I like these attractions names but sad to tell you that I have never explored these attractions in my life. I wanna know about these places in detail. Would you like to share here?

Comment

Working...
            X