Mount Rushmore!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mount Rushmore!!

I heard the name of Mount Rushmore from my college friend because she is suggesting me for go there during yosemite national park tour from san francisco. But I am totally blanked about this destination that's for I wouls like to say that share with me the useful stuff and images to this destination. I am waiting for your replies.

Mount Rushmore is a most exciting place for visit around the world. I have personally visited there only twice time in my whole life but I have a really great time there. I want to share the names of some most adorabale and attractive images which I had captured during my journey in my camera. I hope you will like them. Those images are:

Comment

I would like to say that Johsaf you have shared such really nice and amazing images of Mount Rushmore its looking so interesting. My father visited there with his friends he loves to explore this kind of places. He had great time and good experience there. There are many activities available in and around it. Walking and Hiking. Its nearby activities are Fishing, Horseback riding, Rockhounding, Camping, Mountain Biking and Technical Climbing. My father shared all these information with me and he suggesting me to visit there before my niagara falls tours from boston. I am also thinking about it. Hope so it will be good for me.

Comment

Working...
      X