Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you planning any trips to the sun this year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paris is a very beautiful city. I have visited there twice. Have a nice trip!
    Fresno Airport Fat limo service

Comment

A U-N mission would be too complicated, as the planets aren't aligned properly for the slingshot move anymore.

I do believe there is a proposed mission to Neptune sometime around 2030.

But right now, we're much more interested in the potential of the moons of Jupiter and Saturn.

Comment

Summer vacation plan? how about our country Philippines? We have nice beaches here which really is good for relaxing and exposing to the sun....

Comment

Hi friends, we are also planning to go for a trip to Europe this Christmas holidays.
          Last edited by Albern; 12-15-2008, 05:06 AM.

Comment

Nopes, I don't love sun climate any time I only loves cold climate so no way to go sun
            I prefer cold climate,,,,,,,
            Just cool

minneapolis limo service

Comment

hello

The sun has never been my thing, while I prefer nice weather while away, it has never been my priority. I pick places of interest and hope the sun comes out while I'm there!
              now on net there are many sites are available that is providing online booking for cheap car, cheap hotel, cheap air fair. anyone can easliy find out.
              thanks.
              cheap airline tickets|Flights to Boston

Comment

even i dont like sun! i prefer a very cold weather....yup, prefer the European climate to anywhere in the world!
                Toronto Hotels

Comment

I am already living in such country in which we experienced all four seasons Summer, Winter, Spring and Autumn. I live in Pakistan. Where Ice Caped Mountains, Rivers, Plains, Deserts and Sea is available.
                  hotels in Islamabad | hotels in Pakistan

Comment

There are many my kind of sunbathing lovers available who love to spend time with sunbathing because sunshine not only makes everything look better, it makes us feel good too and it can reduce much stress and tension from our mind and could make us most enjoyable.
                    Rajputana | The Rajputana | Rajputana

Comment

It is true. We should use sunbathing when going out if you don't want to get bad skin. It is also a fac that everyone want to own the beauty!
                      vietnam travel,halong cruise, halong tours,

Comment

I'm planning to visit some hot countries in midde east like Dubai, Muscat.
                        These places are very hot.
                        Heathrow Airport Taxis | Heathrow Taxi

Comment

Hmmm, maybe it's time to visit Croatia. I've heard, that it's beautiful, but not-weel-known country. And there are a lot of sun in summer.
                          Car rental in Poland

Comment

Working...
                          X