Horse, Replacement of Car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horse, Replacement of Car?

A Shou, a horse owner in the eastern Chinese city of Shaoxing, recently came into the spotlight for his old-fashioned means of transportation around the city - riding his horse, Hangzhou Daily reported Wednesday. As the price of oil continues to increase, the cost of driving is getting expensive. These costs have prevented a number of people from purchasing cars recently, and some of the more imaginative people are devising interesting alternatives such as horses. More information on Echinacities.

Interesting!!!

Comment

with the rising prices of oil, i guess we will left with horses and bicycles only...
      Roasted Pecans

Comment

Hi friend, its a very interesting information. Thanks for sharing.
        Milwaukee limo service

Comment

interesting and such a quaint idea.hmmm so how does he park his horse? by some tie?
          motorhome hire USA | camper rental new zealand

Comment

OH, that is a good way to protect environment.
            China Tour
            Yangtze River Cruise

Comment

Interesting, Soon This will become normal fashion in Pakistan too. VIP's will use Horse Coaches instead of their Long and Bullet proof vehicles. Rich people will use Horse carts instead of cars. Motorcyclist use Horses and Donkeys instead of Motorbikes and Scotties. And poor people will use donkey or bicycle as mean of transport. Because Oil prices are going so high that soon no one can afford it. I am thinking to exchange my car with horse
              hotels in Islamabad | hotels in Pakistan

Comment

Oh, really?

Riding horse is quite interesting, although it is dangerous a little bit.
                vietnam travel,halong cruise, halong tours,

Comment

Working...
                X