Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weather in Viet Nam this season, quite convenient to travel

Comment

Climate South this season, very hot. I think you'll upset the climate here

Comment

Currently pretty cool now. Suitable for a scenic tour and enjoy delicious food in Vietnam

Comment

learn Vietnamese as a difficult challenge, but quite friendly Vietnamese people, the food here is very tasty

Comment

Vietnam has enough elements to develop tourism into a spearhead economic sector, with tourism potential and rich diversity.

Comment

It's easy, you do not need to learn or know too many Vietnamese, you can get help from student volunteers, they can communicate in English well and are very active and friendly

Comment

Climate Vietnam is not too harsh, characterized by diverse climate here. You will encounter many difficulties, however there are many tourist attractions in the fresh cool climate

Comment

I want to find a phone service operator in Vietnam to contact me during the Viet Nam.

Comment

I love Viet Nam, I think if given the chance I will come to Vietnam in a week

Comment

Telephone service in Viet Nam is quite good, you can use the services of the network to communicate here

Comment

I just left Viet Nam, Viet Nam and if you want to use the services here, you should use the package of mobifone, cheap and very good quality

Comment

How to register internet using 3G in Viet Nam. I want to find a package for unlimited 3G use

Comment

Mobiphone offers available packages suitable for foreign tourists, you may register Happy Tourist packages. 3G quality is very good. You will be pleased to Viet Nam

Comment

some effective experience possible when traveling Vietnam, please share with everyone. I am very grateful for that

Comment

In Viet Nam, you do not need too many tips, many optimization services for tourists, it is important that you should know how to protect your assets

Comment

Working...
                                X