No announcement yet.

Tips for travelling to Vietnam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I went to Vietnam to work within 15 days. I want to find the best 3G services in there, I need to connect to work and entertainment.

Comment

You can register for unlimited 3G package of Mobiphone. I realize it's cheap and convenient.

Comment

If you need internet connection within 15 days. I think unlimited 3G package is quite good because the price is cheap. However, if you need high-speed connectivity and demand for 3G average. You can choose Happy Touris package for tourists

Comment

Give me more information about Happy touris package, please

Comment

You can access Mobiphone Web site to view information on this package, or call the switchboard for advice

Comment

Originally posted by Zodiac View Post
              This package price is about $ 9, can call, text and 1.5GB available 3G connectivity.

Comment

You have 2 options for the device you use. Voice + Data can call, text and 3G internet. packet data :3G only

Comment

Originally posted by Thoxanh View Post
                  You can access Mobiphone Web site to view information on this package, or call the switchboard for advice
                  I do not know too much Vietnamese. I'm from Poland and I can speak English quite good

Comment

You can select the language supported is English.

Comment

thank you all very much. I can register this package where when I went to Vietnam

Comment

thank you all very much. I can register this package where when I went to Vietnam
                        What city would you come of Viet Nam?

Comment

I think the quality of mobile internet in Vietnam is not stable and fast

Comment

The quality depends on the telecommunications network. However, the third largest carrier in Viet Nam have very good quality of telecommunications. Especially Mobiphone. If you use 3G a lot, you should use the services of Mobiphone

Comment

Mobiphone have dedicated packages for tourists to Viet Nam, not too difficult to register a package for your phone

Comment

why to use 3G, I think it could use a better connection such as Wi-Fi

Comment

Working...
                                X